So I lost my keys again. again. AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. so angry. they were my SPARE KEYS. I HAVE NO WAY TO GET INTO MY HOUSE. plus marc broke up with me again and said he never wanted to be in a relationship with me. grr. basically I have no place to live and will sleep in my car tonight. Except I will drink until I'm warm enough to sleep in an igloo environment. The pics below are from when I was 19 living on Tramway and Indian School and Marc and I would walk to that dandelion park near the ditch and yes those are red shoes. I used to wear those red sneaks to college exams for good luck back before my lobotomy to get rid of superstitious areas of my brain.


This is when I decided to swim in the atlantic ocean by means of north carolina two days after Christmas. I think I was 18. it was back when i wore that hideous bathing suit to cover my perfectly thin 18 yo body. i need to time travel back and tell my baby self to wear the skimpiest corona lite bikini and be happy about it, you're only gonna get chubbier and double chinnier and facial hairier and yellow teethier so live it up. Actually I think my teeth are less yellow than they were when I was 18. But I have more wisdom teeth I refuse to get pulled cause I AM SCARED of the ANESTHESIA. it never works on me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment