Tuesday, May 19, 2009

at least we left before the sun came up

It was a bad hair / no laundry / lost eyeliner night on Saturday, so obviously, we met at Joe's for Pabsts and pool. A thousand other hip kids beat us there. Did I forget to mention this? Joe's is quickly becoming an acceptable trendy dive bar ... barf. I'd trade ten MGMT superfans for one old pervy man staring down my shirt. Actually, barf about both those types.

We walked back to Rajens and read Craigslist. It was 2 in the morning.

Pipe convinced us lose money at Sandia Casino. Before pics:

After pics:

Jay and I only lost $25 between us. The other boys lost $300+ although Pipe justified it by taking a "free" pack of cards from the front desk. I saw 2 real high end prosti's. They were approximately 5 inches taller than me with their heart breakingly sleek heels. Wanna know what they smelled like? Baby powder.

Pipe tried to convince Marc to crash his car so we could ride the railrunner back. lolz. Got home at 5 and fell asleep ten minutes later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment