What? Just normal sitting in a bathtub behavior. Seriously, was there a party going on somewhere in that house?
Three expressions I could have lived without seeing.
Notice how the shower curtain, in the background, is super crooked. aaahahahah!
weird pucker ...
whoa ... wait for it ...
wait for it ...
not that surprising. i kinda figured this happens camera or not ... wait for it ...
... so close ...
BAM! Are they tonguing?
Bill has morning after eyes.
awwww.
this next photo felt perfect for photoshopping:
See? Although the only way this makes sense is if Bill is riding the wrong way down the highway since we can see both his face and the mileage sign, but I wouldn't put it past him to actually do this.
Please play this song while looking at the pic below:
awwwww!!! "we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slooooow!" lol for eternity.
tres cool!
I feel like Bill is talking J out of his soul in these pics.
tickle fight!
??? lol.
THE END! phew!





















































1 comments:
the song's great. so are the floating hearts.
Post a Comment