Sunday, May 17, 2009

atomic friday

Saturday, a week ago, we went to atomic and drank silly beers.

Actually, before we dragged ourselves downtown, Jay made me drink strawberry Kombucha at his house. We couldn't convince Si to join us in fun times though. He's been a worker bee as of late. You're making me look bad, man.

Atomic's toilet situation was slightly more stained/smelly/exposed than usual. But please baby, I'm no toilet snob. You name the intersection and us girlies'll tell ya where the closest piss alley is.

Still, if I have the choice, I'll usually opt for the loo's with paper.

I was going to complain that everyone waits until I have period zits and sore boobs to go out, but we go out every effing single weekend so nevermind ... I pulled out that ugly snuggly bra, a loose top, concealer and played tokyo police club til I felt 24 and wild again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment