Last Saturday was a biggie. Steven's birthday festivities. Getting kicked out of a karaoke bar. Meeting a new guy. read on.
Us, cuties, sat in le hot tub for a while. S tried his best to look at our eyes when talking to us. What do u think happened?
Conversations lulled to memories about their high school daze.
I pouted like an asshole and hummed a radiohead tune. How highschool of me.
Apparently, the burlesque class taught us something ...
Then we were wasted enough for karaoke. Jess's mom drove us there. Si, Rukey and I sang Hey Jealousy.
I try to be an adult around this guy, but I keep thinking back to the hillbilly party at jessica's. Remember?
Damn, I forget what song was on during this emotional gesturing. Maybe "once, twice, three times a lady?"
Girls Just Wanna have Fun possibly.
chest hair. drool.
Doesn't it look like Christopher Lloyd is sitting in the booth in the background?
Yikes. This is not good. Also, did simon get shot in the chest? haha.
Basically, they cut off Jessica at Ed's and she turned into a whirlwind force and defiantly drank Sam's beer in front of the bartenders face. lol. Except, he ordered her out. Luke dropped us off at Evan's house. Who's evan?
Then I met a musician and the rest is for my dear diary ...
Oh wait. We went back to Jay bird's house and watched a comedian on the christian channel. I know I know, SLOW DOWN WITH THE DETAILS.
It was like that bubbly falling in love weird nervous happiness.
lust
Dios te salve, MarĂa. Llena eres de gracia.


































0 comments:
Post a Comment