Flashback! This was around the end of December 2008. We started off watching a silly little vhs on the Phoenix Suns at Tim's. Remember the Gorilla?
T was being a completely wonderful friend that fucking wonderful night. Let's all grow up.
We spent an hour arguing about whether ankle socks are narcissistic or not. Guess who flew off the handle? And the other boys followed suit. Lane argued that socks are socks, who gives a fuck. Ash and I rolled our eyes out of our heads.
Let's go to Gee W's parents' house.
awww, winter coats!
Remember awkwardly standing around in the kitchen?
Let's entertain ourselves by taking a hundred pictures.
Was this taken with a 40x microscope lens?
YA YA!
... cards ...
... brews ...
... coffee table ...
LET'S FUCKING PLAY KINGS BRAH
cue some motherfucking wutang, son
Pipe had to write down the rules for me.
ah ahh ahhhh ... CHOOOOOOOOOOO!
huh? can this be j and my album cover should we form a 70s inspired guitar band?
I like how there was definitely a party going on behind us that we chose to ignore in lieu of our closed off group game.
Like, I bet some sweetheart walked into the room and RECORD STOPS! we all look over like assholes.
yeah, like this.
and this. lolz.
phewf! the strangers are gone ...
GAME ON!
wah! "i just can't understand why we never make new friends" lolz.
I don't need new friends. i loves you guys! Although, we will make new friends one day just out of necessity and growing up. :'(
MOVING ON!
home sweet home
... hmmm ... this looks bad. but it's not. wait til part 2. also, i hope this is not what boys always look like when I kiss em. now i'm depressed ... kill me.
to be continued





















































0 comments:
Post a Comment