Thursday, May 28, 2009

go shorty it's yo birthday

Whoa, mama, I made it. I'm 25. As in TWENTY FUCKING FIVE YEARS OLD. gulp. Is this the year I get gray pubic hairs? Somebody please tell meeeee! I'm super excited to be 25. G at 24 was fun and dizzying and untamed. Silly and wild. Unregretful! I highly recommend experiencing your reckless, pointed, traveling, eager 24th year! I will always have that unruly fabulous 24 year old brat in me. Now on to 25 ...
I know this is absolutely disgusting, but I always used to get a pimple where cindy crawford has a mole so I'd wait to get it and then not wash my face. Go ahead, barf if you need to, but I thought it was cute ... the placement, not the greasy skin sitch.
Look, we're Catherine Zeta Jones and Cat-onio Banderas in Zorro!
I think I uploaded these photos to show how much my hair has changed, but now that I look I'm like YAWWWWNNNN!
AWWW times a million!!! Baby Moshe! He used to be so tiny and babyish that he'd sit wherever you'd plop him, even the bathroom sink. Plus, he'd follow me around the house like I was his mama cat and cry when I'd sit on the bed bc he wasn't strong enough to climb it yet. TEARS OF JOY!!!! Also, this was back when he'd run away from some spiders because they were too big! Death from awwww's!
Yay! So far 25 rulez, dudes and dudettes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment