Sunday, May 3, 2009

the baseball cupcakes followed us everywhere

I don't have a whole bunch of time for posting today. I've gotta find a birthday present for Jessica. She's having a pool party BBQ today. So totally effing cool.

So this is from Thursday. Laurel got to sing the national anthem before the Isotopes game and we had a little tailgating party beforehand.

I'm always surprised to find out that I'm usually the person with darkest skin tone yet am always ALWAYS always the one with sunblock and a white zinc triangle on my nose. Oh wellsies. Let's see who looks more like Burt Reynolds when we're 40. Please god let us live to 40.

Si smuggled in two bottles of pepsi with enough alcohol to put a cow to sleep.

ew. this is why i wear makeup. hahahahah.

Orbit, you lovable weirdo!

Also, Simon ate a hot dog at the game and got mustard all over his pants, and for some reason took a picture of it, but I can't find it now. Hey btw, Ash, did you know that Si used your photo of him in the chicago dog exhibit for an alibi blog? Such a good pic!!!

hahah, that little old lady behind marc and jay. awww.

when in doubt squeeze your boobs together.

aww, that's sweeter.

... almost there.

... almost ...

... getting closer ...

... wait for it ...

HERE IT IS! the exact moment we're drunk enough for 20 photos a minute. SAY CHEEZ! This is painful if you weren't there but feel free to scan.

amelia broke the seat.

So this is us back at Steven's and Tres' house.

Two ladies deep into a pie eating contest.

It just doesn't feel right staring at this photo. Simon, please don't save this to your xxx folder.

awwww, a.w.!

Si, you were invited to get in the pic, no need to sneak. lol.

that's the tres I know and loves.

hahahah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment