My body is imperfect. And I have eight shelves of clothing to hide that fact. That's probably why I also have thousands of bikinis. But whatever whatever! Let's make body issues so 2008. I'm going to strut my bulging pot belly and uneven skin tone on my back like it's a fucking privilege. Hell yes, I have fat rolls and no ass! Let's go.
I love love LOVES to pair unmatched tops and bottoms together. Why do it the boring way?
ooooh! The gold and silver bottoms. So perfect for showcasing the ass. So problematic for camel toe. Although, I really love that top.
Super cute for lounging with the girlfriends and working on le tan, but it's prone to show the ass crack (remember when vogue was trying to shell the crack as "rump cleavage" lol for eternity!) so probably a bad idea for today.
Wow. When I first bought that top, it was far too big. Now I'm busting out! Aww, how fast they grow!
but not before we have fun with it!
Why yes, my beer baby's doing well. She'll be due any day now, thanks for asking.
This top shows off excellent side view of my boobs. Still, not acceptable in public. Damn. Claire, Ash, let's rock our teensy bikinis soon. I swear, it fit me at one point.
See? But it's circle and stripes freeform design is cool and the way it's tied in the front is super comfy. Damn. R.I.P. cute bikini top.
This top feels like it's going to fall off upwards. Like I'll be eating a tofu pup on the side of the pool, swinging my legs in the water and my tits'll just fall out of the bottom. Not good. Next!
Top is circa 2006. I remember when every bikini had that stripe gradient design. 'Cept this has a hand sewn heart on it. Awww. Plus it has minimal fabric on it for minimal tan lines. And the bottom has girly pink flowers on it.
K, I'm gonna go slip some ecstacy and pretend to love my body. JUST JOKING! I really will try to love my imperfect body once and for all!!!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment