"I'm hungry for hot dog smell."
That's what I kept repeating to Marc last night and now I'm stuck with the mantra endlessly playing over in my head.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
I'm hungry for hot dog smell.
As you're well aware, I'm the laziest type of vegetarian. No political agenda here! I just have too many disgusting memories of meat gone wrong to enjoy anything other than tofu pups, fake chick'n patties, veggie sausages, soy bacon and tofurkey. Sadly, the world revolves around omnivores and until we reach the total biological collapse of meat harvesting, I can't just pop out of the bar at 2am, walk over to the hot dog vender and stuff my mouth with a hot dog topped with mustard, ketchup, and sauerkraut. Until then, I'm hungry for hot dog smell.

0 comments:
Post a Comment