Sigh.
Really? This made you angry enough to comment? Really? I admit, it's a pretty self-indulgent silly video of me trying not to barf from a rocking boat, but really, this made you call me a "dump jap"? What exactly is a "dump jap"? Is it a Japanese person who was left at a dump? I don't mind
being called Japanese, it's a fairly common mistake with me, but still, what does it mean to be left at a dump? A garbage dump? If you're referring to me as the garbage pile lady in Fraggle Rock, then thank you! I thoroughly enjoy her character, cat eye glasses and all!If you misspelled the words "dump jap" and meant "dumb jap," as I suspect you did, then I admit it did make me feel bad. I'm sorry you clicked on my "Rocking Boat" link expecting to see Caucasian wide open beavers, KKK-approved, and saw me, the cute, young Japanese-looking girl on a "rocking boat" as the title suggests.
If anything, andrewmoz22, I'll take your comment and remember:
Haters make you famous! :) :) :) :) :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment