Say hi to Norfolk, it's where we flew in:
Damn camera lens, i promise I cleaned the heck out of it as soon as I unpacked. Anyway, Norfolk is pronounced "nor-FUCK" but a little more twangy, try it. go on. "Nor-fuck." Feels good, ri?
I slept in my kiddiehood bed under that huge poster of Beatrix Potter characters and yay! My 25 year old Donald Duck painting is still here! I counted sheep and woke up to take artistic pictures of plants in my grandparents backyard. Eyeball themz.
The air is thick and suffocating. My throat and mouth are drenched in magnolias and myrtle scents!
Anyway, bla bla bla plants. We went to the Albemarle museum after I chased brother with a locust exoskeleton.
WOMEN PIRATES! om effing g! Future G la fille, research this unexposed topic when you return to the new mexicooo.
In the south, you know what this is. It's like showing a chile roaster to us southwestern snobs. This is a biscuit bowl and roller, like, duh, what're ya'll, Yanks?
And also, ducks are a huge thing here. Duck decoys give everyone here boners. I'm kind of duck decoyed out right now though, just eyeball le pix!
A hand-carved wooden mannequin wittling a hand-carved wooden duck. WHERE AM I?!
And then we played duck hunt for 30 minutes.
Because I don't look white or black, people here don't know how to categorize me (in the south, you can only be one or the other). So, I get ignored a lot here, that's why I was able to dress up in full duck hunting camo gear without being interrupted or humiliated.
Ch-ch-changes!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment