UPDATE: hahahahah! I just realized how weird that picture to the left is. Why are two naked white adults standing next to a black baby?To get back at me for waking him up at 4am, Marc told me I have diabetes. How effing rude! But just to make sure, I looked it up. Here are the symptoms (from American Diabetes Association):
Some diabetes symptoms include:
- Frequent urination
- Excessive thirst
- Extreme hunger
- Unusual weight loss
- Increased fatigue
- Irritability
- Blurry vision
Also, not to get all medical (barf) here, but Albuquerque is hosting free HIV screenings on 4th St. between Gold and Central, here's more info. It'll be going on between 3 and 7:30pm. I've always had to do the blood test, but they're using the gum swab one and then they can tell you if you have it within 20 minutes. Yikes! I mean, yay? Eh, it's always scary to take the test. I wonder how they break it to you if you have it? That's why I like the blood test better. You get your vein broke, then walk away. And if you don't get a phone call, you don't got it. The 20 minutes thing seems like pure terror. Plus, they're going to look you straight in the eye when they tell you the results. Why can't non-emotional humanoid robot doctors be a regular fixture in hiv testing? Hmmm, I'd better stop or I'll talk myself out of it. I'll go take it now.
Hey, at least I most likely don't have diabetes. Take that real and dream Marc!

0 comments:
Post a Comment