Wednesday, June 10, 2009

in dream world

So, I'm not dating M again, I just ... sleep ... in his bed at night ... occasionally. Goddamn it! Can't a girl get lonely sometimes?

Last night, I had a distressing dream about Marc flirting with a girl by telling her all of my personal bees wax. As far as dreams go, this wasn't a nightmare, I can thank my childhood of watching 80's hardcore gore films for that, but still I woke up annoyed. What would you do? What would Jesus Gonzalez do? Exactly.

I woke up Marc so that he could apologize for dream Marc's stupidity. I mean, really! Flirting with a girl is one thing, but using me as a subject of humiliation? (in dream world). How effing rude (in dream world).

I have a feeling his apology wasn't the sincerest. That's ok, though, dream Marc and dream I are seeing different people as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment