It started out so fun ...
The theme was a Speakeasy. The backlash about throwing theme parties in our mid twenties is ridiculous. "Oh gawd, another themed party?! Like, ugh. Why can't we gather like the adults that we are?! ... Now let's go get wasted 'til we puke." As far as themed parties go, we've never had one that you couldn't just wear a nice dress or jacket and tie to, so what's the problem? Wait until Marc's next bday cause I'm going for an Adam and Eve theme, 1 exposed ass cheek minimum.
Anyhow, you know how long it took me to find the bottle of rum after I hid it in respect of keeping with the theme?
Eight days, it was smuggled in between the couch cushions.
So, we wound up playing trivial pursuit, which is really only fun to play with nice people and our nice people to wieners ratio was quite low that night. Drinking ensued.
Then we played Kings.
Also, remember how I made those retarded signs on Marc's door? They said "must be this wasted to enter" with that picture of Jay and "No Alcohol Allowed" bla bla bla I already know they were unfunny. Well, later that week, some nutjob wrote "FAG!" on all of the signs that were sitting in Marc's TRASHCAN?! ahahahahah! Somebody took that much effort to defile our trash?! aaaaaaaahahahahahaah!
Is that mysterious hand putting a cocktail of roofies into Simon's Kings beer???!!!
I guess we'll never know ... oh wait, yes we will: Simon, did you get roofied that night?
Hmmmm. By the looks of Ash and Pipe's expression, WAS EVERYONE IN ON THE ROOFIE JOKE?! Let's use the photos to figure it out.
BEST COSTUMES EVER!!!!!
Rohypnol symptom detected: loss of inhibition.
"I mean, look, you probably don't have herpes. There's a chance you don't have herpes. It's just that you have herpes, ok?" We're assholes.
Rohypnol symptoms detected: dizziness, restlessness and dancing for no reason.
then mean word game :( :( :( :( !
Rohypnol symptoms detected: confusion and lack of muscle control.
Prognosis: uncontrollable urge to dance and muscle spasms are normal behavior in patient, aforementioned "roofies" appear to be beer caps in closer examination. Patient is cleared by Dr. G la fille!
Lesson learned: mean word game is not the best birthday party entertainment.
Anyway. Marc! I'm so proud of you for getting to 33! Wow, you're old (and kinda cool when you're not annoying me). Here's a montage of old photos for you:

wow, look at how thin you used to be. you kind of have skyler's frame, or he has yours ... look what he has to look forward to! BEER BELLY! jk!

lol. gross.

So, these are the only old pics I have of you since you have all of my other photos in your dungeons and dragons fortress, but I saved the best for last, BABY MARC! Super AWWWWW!
Awwww! stop looking at me like that, it makes it difficult to date other guys.



































0 comments:
Post a Comment