Here's some pictures from Albuquerque's Gay Pride Parade 2009!
Do you see the bride and bride? :)
New Mexico has a Gay Rodeo Association. Cool, huh?
Cool. I didn't know churches supported gay rights.
So, there were a bunch of the ol' regulars there, like the liberal Nob Hill families and university students. Obviously, the GLBT crowd was there, but did you know a lot of Natives showed up? And I saw a bunch of older grandparents! And skateboard potheads! And mall clothes automatons! Plus, my brother brought his hillbilly friends to the parade. I was so proud of everyone for showing up!!! Especially myself ... talk about sweating the hangover out of you.
My granma has that same belt! JELZ!
Le biggest rabbit dildo evs. See that elderly couple clapping for it? SUPER AWWWWWW!
Miss Angel looks so beautiful!
The roller derby girls! Yay!
Aye! I need to buy some suspenders.
The triumphant return of Si daddy on G LA FILLE!
Wow! Those little squirts rock!
Yay! The Sandia Bears.
Very cool! I couldn't stop smiling!












































































0 comments:
Post a Comment