New swim suit, dearies. Ya likey?
I couldn't help it, surf shop #345 was having a slightly alright sale on girls' bikinis. Surf brands only, doye! Try jerking it to girlies in Kmart brand swim suits and see how raw your weiner gets before you realize you're staring at mom butt. Excuse me, be right back, gonna go brain-puke that image from my mind.
Surf brands get it right 99% of le time. Anyway.
Atheism is hard to follow on a lovely beach. I kept thanking the sun gods.
Underwater camera, $15. Sunglasses, $0 (stolen). Elle magazine, $3. Pas de soucis about the sunglasses, je le renverrai once I return to New Mexico.
After a late lunch and lazy shopping trip to a shore thrift store, it was already getting dark. We set up fireworks on the beach. They're illegal to set off, but no one enforces.
Want to see some toothbrushing pr0n?
See? Surf brand 'kinis make my flat mom butt look relatively alright. Alright?










































0 comments:
Post a Comment