Monday, June 8, 2009

hormone piercing

The Johansson septum piercing reminded me, I've been pining for a septum piercing as of late, although 25 seems kinda late to be going through the piercing phase. eh, fuck it, I yam who I yam.
My favorite alt porn girl, Baby Sinead, has a septum piercing too. I've been following her site for the last few months.
Loves her! Marc had a septum piercing and said it hurt least of all his piercings. I was curious and decided to have an interview with him. Here it is:

PROFILES IN PIERCINGS with G la fille

G la fille: Hi Marc
Marc: Hi. Hi, G.

Are you comfortable being interviewed about your piercings?
My piercings? Uhhh [laughs] I would have liked to have known what this interview was about beforehand ... but, sure, i don't mind. Can you change my name?

Yes. Wait ... my official answer is no.
[laughs] Ok. Your official answer is always what i don't want.

Haha. Ok, so, I've been contemplating a septum piercing, will you tell me about yours?
Sure. I got my septum pierced around, hmmm, I think summer '96. I got a 14 gauge, 1/2 inch circular barbell.

This wasn't your first piercing?
No.

Go on!
It was a really simple piercing. It felt like pulling out five nose hairs at once, it wasn't painful at all. It was one of my favorite piercings because you could wear a retainer, it was square and u-shaped and fit in the hole ...

Unnoticeable?
Yeah, it kept the hole open so you could wear your piercing whenever you wanted.

Will you list your other piercings as well?
Uhm, no.

Please?
[laughs] Ok. Well, i have my tragus pierced.

Both of them?
Yes. And tongue, but that's closed up. Septum, but that's closed up. Navel, but that's closed up ... [long pause] ... and that's it.

You're not going to talk about the best one?
Oh yea, that one [laughs] and my P.A. Are we done?

Yeah, until next time. Bye! And thank you so much!
You're welcome and I recommend getting a piercing anywhere that's not prone to infections.

Like where?
Navel and near joints.

Ew, did your navel get infected?
Yeah, i was working at a sub sandwich place at the time and it would rub against things a lot so it got infected.

OK. Anything else you want to add?
[long pause]

About your P.A.?
I have to hold the hole closed to pee and when you sit on my lap, it hurts like fuck.

Awww :(
But it's well worth the bad parts.

What are the bad parts?
The stuff I just mentioned.

So it didn't hurt to get pierced on your dick?
No, it didn't hurt. But it bled a lot which scared me.

Welcome to the girl club.
What do you mean?

Being a girl and bleeding a lot go hand in hand.
har har har.

fin!

I hope you enjoyed our interview. Thank you so much, M! You're the coolest guy I know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment