Fuck. My cramps are killing me today. It's like that usual tightening on the uterus (ew, medical terms, barf) that gets tighter and tighter until I physically can't move until it ebbs away. And then every half hour or so I get the multiple sharp stabs in my abdomen. Oh, and don't forget that it hurts to move. It hurts to breathe. Every vertical movement is akin to being punched in the gut by a metal fist. And of course this is probably 20% of what my bod is actually feeling since I've been taking ibuprofen plus acetominophen every 5 hours since yesterday evening.
I have attack of the killer cramps four or five times a year, so gyno suggests birth control pills, but I won't take them anymore - they stunted my sex drive. I've tried drinking gallons of water before cramps time, and it only partly works. Maybe I need to stop eating so much salty food. I've heard pot is supposed to be the cure - all, but I don't want to feel hazy - plus, i don't smoke the p word. Damn it, free cosmo subscription, write an asinine article about this subject.
My solution right now is the ibuprofen+acetominophen combo, coffee, and lying in bed watching lifetime. And blogging! ugh, here comes the stabby feeling again...

0 comments:
Post a Comment