These snaps were most likely taken in May 2009.
It feels like several lifetimes since I last saw live music in Albuquerque.
(I'm going to make it a point to see a band tonight.)
Good times at the old apartment. My sweet little apartment. I could have fit the fridge in my back pocket.
That's what I call a................... SPARKS TONGUE!!!!!!
Sparks night. Great. These snaps should make absolute sense, then.
What song were we singing?
Thursday night dance party at Burt's?
Looking at party pics from several lifetimes ago feels like walking through a graveyard.
Heart breaker in tennis shoes.
this is clearly another night. which night? which month? which year?
Even though I love Lane's drawing the most, this one is the most accurate based on the rendering of his arthritic joints.
We should all be so lucky as to be made fun of loved by our friends this much.






































3 comments:
Paco?! I miss you all!
i love pipe's drawing of simon; it's the one that looks like a bat.
haha, and I think Jay's is the one who looks like a bart simpson with receding hairline. I miss you too claire!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to spend the summer with you :)
Post a Comment