So I have an errands list that looks like that disgusting fucklist Merlin keeps in his wallet. It's long and not pretty... that's what she said. Can you say 'that's what she said' about an already sexual comparison? Question for the ages, I guess. My sis just got out of surgery for two broken bones - a little skateboarding mishap in San Francisco and I'd like to send her a care package until she gets her cast set. Brother's high school graduation and BBQ luncheon is tomorrow (crazy! how old am I?) and I need to buy a gift and dry clean my dress or at the very least rub it with dryer sheets. I need to get a new library card today like, as in RIGHT NOW I'M GOING STIR CRAZY WITHOUT MAH NEW ADDICTION... The Cat Who mystery series. I know, I know. Buy me a raggedy robe and hair curlers. I've fully transformed into cat lady. 'Tis sad. Lastly, I've been asked to prepare martini jell-o shots, for Bachelorette Party #2 tomorrow. I made them some time ago after I read the Luxirare article about it :) Here's the article:
http://luxirare.com/bento-box/
It looks simple enough, unless you're accident prone in the kitchen like myself and everything that could go wrong, will go wrong (remember hot dog soup?) I use agar in place of gelatin, i.e. jell-o, and the last time I bought Agar Agar was at the 99 Bahn Supermarket over on Gibson. Stupid me not knowing to check the package didn't realize all the instructions were in Chinese and the one English phrase was "one pound of water to eight liters of agar agar" which is literally the most insane way to measure water and/or agar. So please cross your fingers and toes for me that I'll find a package of agar with English instructions :)
P.S. Also I totally found out my sis has a boyfriend and he's a skater just like my bf... hahahahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment