Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Day

MADE IT!!! (But just barely!) Mother's Day, guys... WOOO! My mom worked all day today so I get to celebrate Mother's Day with her tomorrow :) It'll be great. We're going to take her out to lunch and then maybe a movie or hiking!

Here are some interesting photos from the 80s and one from 1993 of MY MOM! and our awesome family :)


Dad, Puppy, Mom and Baby G in the family garden.

Mom and little G chillin' in the linoleum kitchen with Velcro sneaks and top form 80's fashion.

Little G and Mom hanging out on the backyard picnic table. Cah-yuuuute!

Little G and Mama getting sand blown in their eyes at beautiful Jockey's Ridge, Nags Head, NC.

Perms, mustachios and flannels. It was the 80's. Little G and her fam at the time. Baby J wasn't born yet!!

Little G's mom took all the other mom's to school in looking fine. Circa 1989.

Rio Rancho, 1993. My first southwestern suntan with my mom! Notice our blatant display of the Parcheesi board game! (Barf, just kidding!)

My Grandmom raised me just as much as my immediate parents did :) I'm lucky to have been raised by two super loving moms!

(Grandmom is on the right) Looking pretty and posing for cameras run in our blood.

Picture Perfect.

I consider myself a cat mama so I thought I'd share some photos of my babies from over the years. The boys didn't know it was Mother's Day, however I noticed that they were extra snuggly and licked my face more than usual today, which is slightly more disgusting because one of them has been dragging rancid food from the alley dumpster into the house and eating it :-/ AND I STILL LOVE THEM TO DEATH!! :)

Chompers has been taking naps on my lap lately.

He only wakes up when I get phone calls or someone walks up to the front door. He gets frightened by the mailman.

Moshe and I have a long tradition of him sleeping on my neck :) Ever since he was a little 1 pound kitten!




Baby is loco, chu know?

Belly rubs!!!

The boys and their cat mom, me!


Awww! Someone fell asleep while he was still sitting up :) Cute!

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there taking care of someone, some pet, or some plant! It means the world to give someone or something your whole heart and expect nothing back :)

1 comments:

ash said...

1. Love how the hairstyles of your mom changes in every pic!
2. You were not birthed, but rather plucked from the patch, thus making you a cabbage patch baby. Look at that face!
3. Baby Moshe and Baby Chompers!!! Remember when you found them all wet and tiny??? Now...now they're just fat cats - the way they should be.

Post a Comment