I'm really not a fan of Peta, but mainly Peta supporters. I've read only about the droves of automatons Peta has accrued for their boring, too obvious attacks on animal cruelty parties, however deserving they may be. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm a fan of being cool. And throwing theater students and out of work actors into an Improv Everywhere inspired frenzy for publicity only detracts from their message of ethical treatment of animals. As a veggie-tarian myself and embarrassed to be in any way associated with Peta, I gladly help myself to the shores of the ASPCA. If I could, I would wish Peta's overly hyped protests and self-congratulatory participants to "be cool." Come on Peta, you reek of smugness ... ugh, and you're not even getting anything done! Where did you land on the KFC thing?
THAT BEING SAID,
OMFG, Sasha Grey's body looks beautiful and real (yes, of course, it's photoshopped, but not in its usual stick figure way!) in this advert! I love it. Totally doesn't make up for being an asshole kind of organization, but still, BONERS! Did you know she's only 21?! (Remember when 20 seemed "old?" WAAAAAAH! I'm going off to count my gray hairs ...)


0 comments:
Post a Comment