Friday, January 8, 2010

ducky ducky

UNM campus has proven to be really great entertainment, but only since I graduated. During the whole undergrad process, I would have happily watched the whole thing burn to the ground.

Can you see the full moon? (It is very tiny and below the dangling, dead leaf.) Ow-Woooo!

Remember eating crepes and sushi at the International Fair?

We brought 15 slices of bread.

For the quackers.

Well, Hello, Ms. Thang!

We kept trying to give Oscar some bread, but Doogie and Cynthia grabbed it out of his beak!

You really can't interfere in duck politics.

Our ears and fingers turned to stone once the sun set. Let's head home.

Ha!

(We took the long way home.)

Really, really great entertainment.

2 comments:

initialzero said...

I love this day.

G la fille said...

I KNOW! I loved it too. Do you think it was a little rude how cold it got once the sun set? I AM STILL MAD *shaking fist at the sky.

Post a Comment