Monday, January 25, 2010

things that I LOVE

I thought I'd let you know that I'm thinking of changing things up again (again? I know, I know, it's like ... just cool it with the multiple personality disorder). As for keeping things private from mi familia, I have my own convoluted, strange reasons for that, I.E. MY DAD IS WACKY BANANAS but means well, i.e. papa sees my documentation of our social night life and the next day sends me 30 emails about Jesus Christ and all of his friends who died of alcohol related deaths, i.e. KOO KOO! KOO KOO! i.e. no matter how many times I sit him down and explain that I am an adult who does not need permission from him to make decisions, however poor they may be, he still does not get it.

AND THIS OCCURRENCE HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY as long as G la fille is public. I like to think of it as my personal punishment for not wanting to watch Groundhog Day all the way through when I was 10.

N-E-WAYS, I don't like keeping this blog private. Almost certainly, I don't have visions of grandeur for my petite G la fille blogette. Outside of my friends IRL and on the interweb, this blog is much too personal and broad of topics to truly be of any meaning to a larger audience. But, do I want a larger audience? Hmmm. Yes, maybe? Kinda sorta? It would be interesting to try, at least. And yes, I know I'm open for ridicule by stating this and possibly failing. But, it's kind of a nice feeling to be honest and open.

So, this is my way of saying ... G la fille is dying. Dr. G gives her 1 to 2 months left to live.

I am brain storming a different (but not so different) direction for my new blog and wrote down a few things I am very fond of. THINGS I LOVE. It's best if I only pick a couple topics to cover in the new blog so as to gain a reputation easier. Boobs and shopping? Bad movies and good food. Cute collectibles and skateboard guys? Hmmm, we'll see how this goes:

THINGS I LOVE IN MY LIFE:
  • observing animal behavior
  • visiting new places- being put in new situations
  • collecting cute things
  • making new, weird outfits to wear
  • writing blogs
  • making up food dishes and cocktails
  • sleeping in 'til 10:30
  • going to see free/cheap bands
  • taking photos with my cheap cammy
  • snuggling (until I get bored)
  • flirting with guys and goils
  • sex (but not during blood bath week- too messy)
  • punk culture- doing what you want, because you like it
  • counter culture- whatever that is right now
  • questioning conventional beliefs, making people including myself uncomfortable by pushing unconventional ideas
  • fresh, raw tomatoes with salt and pepper
  • documenting memories
  • messed-up things (i.e. a misspelled sign, when the audio and video of tv show are not synchronized, watching a bad comedian on the public access channel)
  • pointing out messed-up things
  • laughing
  • talking to new people
  • keeping old friends
I have old and new posts to publish here in G la fille before we wish her a final REST IN PEACE. sad. Although, the best part is that I get to think of a new internet name!!! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment