Wednesday, January 27, 2010

summer blues: road trip to placitas

So, our impromptu back woods drive in the East Mountains (see last post) made me crave some more ramblin'. We filled up the tank and took the long way to Placitas!

Did you know Faygo is available here?

Hmmm...

This is the major problem with not posting blogs right away. I can't remember anything from this trip. I think we stopped for coffee?

Pretty.

Interesting.

Typical (but, still gorgeous).

It was late August and the constant threat of rainstorms hovered about us.

Placitas houses, oh, how I want to rummage through you!

Your tepid owners cannot possibly appreciate all of their rich treasures. Just let me have one of your many extravagances!

She'll be comin' round the mountain ...

Your eyes are so green! How darling, darling.

Bye bye, Placitas! Goodbye summer day trip and open windows!

I'll think about you in the middle of winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment