It was Simey's final moving to NYC party (thrown by his real friends). We got together to fall apart ...
LOL! Am I being a little melodramatic?
We had a leetle get-together at Jessica and Sam's. TEQUILA SHOT!
Jessica's summer tan ... beautiful beyond words.
See, this is exactly why I need to wash my hair every 24 hours. :( Why am I such a grease head?
I take it all back about Tres' smiling ham face! I WUV IT! (Surely, it beats mr. sourpuss).
Dear future self, weren't your mid-twenties a blast?
omg ... remember wedges and summer cocktail parties. meeemmmories!
B.E.E.!!!!! (best expression ever!)
awwwwwwwwww .... btw, did I tell you Lukey is going with M and me to SXSW in March? COME WITH US, PLEASE ASH!!!!
errrr ... resisting urge to photoshop the ... bottle ...
We got in the car for a cool kids party at the press club ... let's get ready to feel inferior, yay!
some of us were already there ... haha, jk, it's just a bad photo.
Awwww! Mrs. Laura, really, one of my favorite (only favorite) alibi persons!
A girl from america's next reality model was also there ... our two big groups stayed separate. Guess who jumped ship?
Nothing beats the sweet heat of Albuquerque and having nothing to do all together. Nothing.
Ooooh, did G la fille forget to wear a bra?
Remember how steep that hill outside of the Press Club is?
Hey, you gotta give me credit for remembering to pose even when blackout.
Simey, how are you more coordinated on a steep hill over a FLAT SIDEWALK?!
(boner...)
Back to Jessica's for after after after party.
Put on a record, light the hookah, cool down. Perfect after party.
Our conversation was on fire. wow, if I only knew how fun it would be to be your friends ...
Of course, we had to get home eventually.
(you know I will be studying these pics later when my boobs are around my hips, ri?)





























































0 comments:
Post a Comment