Oh man, by the time I built up enough courage* to take pictures, we were all slightly** tipsy***.
*and by courage I mean, the disregard required to take photos while a certain homeowner slings disparaging remarks your way.
**incredibly
***sloshed
But, don't worry! The night was only beginning.
The end of the summer was approaching and our occasion for being young and wild were winding down.
Rum shots, this is a good idea, guys. Right? RIGHT?!
(Yikes, I must have worn that outfit every night we went out ... oh, summer uniforms, I miss you)
Well, it took forever, but finally, a real friend!
Um. That's normal.
MARRY. EFF. KILL.
Sailor Jerry rum, I highly recommend. Plus, you get to eyeball a busty babe when you're completely wrecked.
Ok, guys, we're destroying our friend's house. Let's go.
Pile 4 in the back! (shouted in a deep Method Man voice)
SMILE IF YOU'RE NOT AROUSED!
Where were we even going?!
Summer nights, being careless, stomping the sidewalk.
In line at Burt's.
I almost completely forgot about this little diddy. The wait at Burt's was too long so Bethany and I went to Blackbird Buvette for whiskey and black cigarettes. Sat down at a table of beautiful young guys who were sweaty from the heat and drinks. B and I were like little ice cubes to them. Why can't I always be admired in a group of hot guys when I go out?! WHY?!
Dance party at atomic.
Drinking beers at Burt's.
Going cray cray in the girls b room.
omg ... I just realized ... that's the brown Express sweater I left at Piper's last summer. How rude!
So afterward, one of the handsome guys and I went to make out in an alley, or maybe that's what I was teasing him about, and two other weirdos asked if we wanted to go to their house party. Sure, why not? Jumped in a cab and on the way to the house, one of the extremely drunk guys tripped over a trashcan and accidentally pulled me down with him. Yay to cracked foreheads! Luckily, I had about ten gallons of liquor in me to dull the pain. Luckily?
Invited the boys over and the after party officially started.
Em- you are so so so mad at this photo, I'm sure. Let's trade, I get to post this pic and you get a sloppy beejer?
Cute girls, horny guys.
Hahahaha! What am I doing? Oh, wait, remember? My head injury?
Attaboy!
It's spooky how all of our expressions are so consistent with each other.
Ok, is it the end of the night? (Yes, it was 5 hours ago.)
Look, simey's hovering over the steps!
We brought the Suicidal Tendencies punk with us back to Marc's place.
He and I finished the bottle of vodka and smashed it on the street in front of the apartment. Then we walked off without telling anyone where we were going. He was a true gentlemen and walked me back to Bethany's house, but not before dragging me all over the student ghetto alleys looking for the "free box." It was fun and dangerous. Yikes.
The boys, I assume, had their own fun.
I mean this. I will remember this night for the rest of my life. When I'm gray and my skin is sagging, I will think back in amazement at how untamed I was, walking into dark black alleys with unfamiliar men, describing my travels to strangers on the patio of a smokey bar, being everywhere and doing everything. Girly and uninhibited and free. I will remember this whole night.












































































0 comments:
Post a Comment