Saturday, January 9, 2010

beep beep beep beep beep NEWS REPORT FROM THE FRONTLINES

Have always hating wearing glasses. Always. From the first humiliating surprise that I failed my eye charts with the school nurse in 5th grade to last weekend, when I wore them out to a "Dress as you did in Middle School" party. Hate. Hate. Hate.

And can you not see why? Look at this:

What the eff?

OK, IS THIS WHAT I REALLY LOOK LIKE AND NO ONE EVER TOLD ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!? (Should I sell this picture to the Halloween store next year?)

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously. Seriously! Seriously? Seriously? Seriously!!?

Smile

for

the camera!

Omg. I seriously cannot pull off glasses. MOVING ON.

I'm busy today and shouldn't even be on the puter, so Saturday Morning Pictures will be posted late. I sincerely hope these pics weren't the first thing you woke up to, but if they were, things can only go up from here. I'm off :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look funkerific.

G la fille said...

Just what I needed to hear. Not.

Post a Comment