ACT I
Collect dirty clothes.
Put clothes in car.
Sweep floor.
Mop floor.
Kick the felines outside.
Do laundry at the Laundromat.
Come home.
Put away clean clothes.
Let kittens back in.
ACT II
Take shower.
Shave legs.
Dress nicely.
Put on sunblock.
Leave the house for TRAVEL TRIP excursion.
Realize there is no TRAVEL TRIP excursion planned.
Freak out.
Drive to coffee house.
Sit and think. And drink.
ACT III
Go home.
Plan Berna's math exercises.
Watch Food Network while reading magazines.
Organize magazines.
Realize a million other household chores.
Hang pictures, clean bathtub, nail Oregon map to wall, patch sweater holes, decorate cabinet, etc.
Pack tote bag.
Drive to tutoring gig.
After 5:30pm, I have nothing planned which is good. I could either do the spontaneous plans or stay in and play computer games. Whatevs. I've looked at all major Albuquerque online event calendars and found nothing I'd be willing to waste good lipstick on tomorrow and I WOULD WASTE GOOD LIPSTICK ON PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!
Love,
Me
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment