A MYRIAD OF GIRLY THINGS.
I linked to this photo shoot on Platform online mag earlier, so this is where my inspiration for this post comes from. I recommend you shuffle on over there and meet me back here for the rest of the sentences. If not, that's ok too :) I C&P'd my favory-favorite beautiful photos down below. TOTAL BONERS!Alright, so the whole point of this fashion shoot are girls dressed in baggy, boy skateboarder clothes hanging about in a boyish apartment. Skateboards, records and silly boy artwork are thrown around on grubby floors. And you're thinking, "this girl's got a major identity crisis, yeah?" Then in the last frames, a boy appears at the door seemingly as her boyf. It's his mess and she's just curling herself into it.
I loved it! Everything about it! I love the rainbows and line drawings and sweetheart dolls that whisper of girly influences in an otherwise grimy boy's apartment. I loved girly curves in ten-sizes-too-big tee shirts. I loved how the girl was rummaging around and hanging out in his things without him. And I loved it because every girl does this! At least I think every goily does. Hmmm, correct me if you don't.
I remember the first time I ever went over to Marc's house. He was a ultra stranger back then. We exchanged no more than ten sentences with each other, so when I went into his room I began to rummage right in front of him. "I will find your secrets whether you like it or not, Stranger." But I think we tend to keep our most private secrets in the most open, obvious places. Our faces, our expressions, our words. I don't know, what do you think?
Were you moved by these girly girls in their boyfriends baggy clothes photo shoot? Hmmm ...




Just, wow.P.S. The other fashion shoot was so beautiful all by itself that I decided to make it a GIRL TALK for another week. GET YOUR LINGERIE SMUT TALK PREPARED!! (Yay)!

0 comments:
Post a Comment