Friday, March 12, 2010

GIRL TALK: Show Off! the video

Let's talk about sex, baybee! Let's talk about you and me! Let's talk about ...

SHOW OFF! THE VIDEO



I can't stop laughing at this and it's getting to the point where I'm not sure if it's because I'm deliriously tired or because it's actually funny. HELP ME!! So in an effort to go to sleep within the next 30 minutes I'm just gonna summarize all the parts that made me LAUGH IN REAL LIFE.

0:39 - A camel dragging a Malcolm-Jamal Warner in a white cowboy hat.
1:09 - Albino scientist being electrocuted?
1:14 - White guy's face after he flips a hat on his head.
1:17 - Fish lady.
1:51 - Incredibly, no, INCREDIBLY CREEPY neck movements. Uhm, WHAT?!?
2:04 - Looks around, scans room and yells, "YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
2:18 - "You can do a lot of things with Flesh Lights" ?!?!?!
2:30 - Starting to feel bad like how I feel when someone* tries to tell a joke, but it comes off uncomfortable and without reaction.
*me
2:40 - Was there a time where someone, ANYONE, didn't know how to make radio voice?
2:57 - Sir, you just look like a man with a flashlight revolving about his bald head, not a police car. Sad face.
3:01 - Great, not this guy ... wait, WHY IS HE IN A BRAZILIAN FLAG?
3:23 - Without sound effects, none of his script or movements make any sense. Somebody would have admitted him to a psychiatric hospital.
3:28 - Just, ew.
3:49 - OMG EWWWWWWWWWW.
3:57 - Lady, you already have a fish face. It's ok, I have a fish face too so I can say things like this.

OK, ENOUGH, I HAVE TORTURED MYSELF ENOUGH. I still have a crush on Malcolm-Jamal Warner. Not even fish face could kill that. What? I'm tired. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment