Tuesday, March 30, 2010

REAL LIFE: a few snaps from the past

Today's coffee break is brought to you by my family's photo albums, i.e. shoeboxes with photos piled into them. It really is a coffee break since I spilled coffee into my laptop this morning and need to dry it out upside down for a while. I think I'll watch Precious at the dollar theater in the meantime. Enjoy!

G and puppy.

G's class photo from 1990. How much do you wanna bet the guy on the bottom left became a real estate agent?

The parents with little G in Newtown, Pennsylvania.

G and sis in a very tame dino ride circa 1991, maybe?

Paternal grandparents under a crepe myrtle in South Carolina.

Regular posting of my awesome time in Austin will continue laterrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... right after I mentally forgive Luke for talking shit behind Marc's and my back. Sad face.

2 comments:

ash said...

i love 80's mom pictures; she's just so pretty.

G la fille said...

I heart 80's mom pictures, too!! Now I want to start an 80's mom picture blog. The whole fashion, attitude seems so effortless :)

Post a Comment