Hello, I have bedhead brains.Is it really Thursday? Really, really? Or are my laptop, watch, phone, various websites, the local news and blinking microwave clock pulling my leg? Obviously, you have your own personal sense of what day it is and maybe you feel today is accurately a Thursday. Or maybe you feel it's more of a Sunday. Hmmm, now I'm wondering why days have "feelings" and if we were kidnapped, drugged for an unknown period of time and put into a random desert whether we'd know if it felt like a Tuesday or what. Well, whatever, whether we're ready or not, it's time for ...
GIRL TALK ON THURSDAY!
I have tutoring in less than an hour so I've gotta go get my game face on, i.e. look for some colored pencils and heart shaped hole-punchers. I created a math game to teach Berna how to convert measurements in fraction form. For some reason, I haven't been able to teach her how to convert 768 teaspoons into 1 gallon. Oh, life! I wonder if I ever thought I'd be doing this when I was 8 years old. I think back then I wanted to be either a Sweet Valley Kids series author or creator of the first Barbie library, where you can check one out and return her with homemade clothes or stories of how she had eight babies in three days. Does that make sense?!
Omg ... anyway.
I hope you'll meet me back here with your favorite cheesecake, glass of wine, sleepy time tea for GIRL TALK! No boys allowed.
Love,
Me

0 comments:
Post a Comment