I'm leaving for SXSW tomorrow two days before we originally planned because the boneheads want to celebrate (i.e. binge drink) St. Patty's Day in Austin. Even after I made it very clear to them that I would happily stop at Route 66 for a robust Guinness in the parking lot (obviously not me- the designated driver)!! Now I have a million little things to do and crazy excited to get them done :) I'm leaving Moshe in charge of G la fille. Be nice to him please! Yay :)
Hmpf! I'm too smart for this blog stuff...
Moshe? This is your strangest pose yet!
I'd like to get a few posts out by tonight, some old SXSW photos from last year, some tidbits about my Albuquerque travel trip and most importantly, MY SCHEDULE FOR AUSTIN. We won free tickets to see She & Him among about another thousand bands to see :) Does someone want to buy me 5,000 cups of cawfee?
Now, I have to find a hip flask, face paint, feather headband and lsd ... JUST KIDDING! (About the LSD). Check back later for Moshe's posts :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment