Thursday, March 25, 2010

GIRL TALK: omg, I suck tonight

Let's talk about sex, baybee! Let's talk about you and me! Let's talk about ...

OMG, I SUCK TONIGHT.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

How stupid is the above gif? Apologetic gifs in general give me the creeps.

So ... wah-wah-wah, I guess I don't really have inspiration for GIRL TALK tonight :'( I could force myself to write the topics I came up with, but that's never fun. And DAMN IT, I WILL HAVE FUN HERE.

So, how's your life? School? Job? Boyfriend? Everything a-ok? I'm being a complete moron with applying to the bookstore for work. I should have sent in my resume before I left for Texas and now have no idea whether they're still hiring. And I put my name in the hat for sex blogger for Self Serve. Whether they pick me or not and whether they pay me or not is completely unknown to me. It beats the awful hospital job, lab job, real adult job I could ever have.

It seems that the less "real adult work" I actually do, the more I'm enjoying myself, getting to know what I really want to do with my life, whether it pays me or not. Financially, I guess that doesn't make much sense, but the second I figure out I love money more than perpetually entertaining lifestyle, I'll let ya know. Not. Plus, the less "real adult work" I do, the more creeps and assholes like to come out and tell me what to do with my life. Fuck you very much, but I've got it. Mental note: come up with a nicer way to say that.

I will come up with neat and organized GIRL TALK for next Thursday. Good night!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment