PET PEEVES.

In the general interest of not sounding like a spoilt child crying for more pie, I have to say I'm not complaining about my 1st world problems, rather I am making fun of myself for even having "pet peeves" (ew, what an awful cutesy phrase, anyhow) in the first place :)
I have been dating the same guy (FOR THE MOST PART) for the last 7 and 1/2 years! We basically have an imaginary 2nd grader now. His name is Nico. Nico Aurelius. He's pleased to meet you.
ANYWAY!
I have been with the same person for about 3/4 of the last decade and obviously some things he does gets on my nerves. And by some I mean most. And by most I mean I am usually angry at him at any given moment. (Mostly kidding). What I mean to say is that we tend to take out our grumpiness about outside circumstances on the very special person in our life, whether that be our boyfriend, mother, or whoeva and I think that is the basis of most "Pet Peeves." Other than that, it is very strange to think about our neurotic issues. It's like an acceptable mental disorder. It's also a quick way to define somebody :) "Oh, you mean the G la fille who doesn't like loud cell phone speakers! I know who you mean!"
P.S. My pet peeves are flicking fingernails together, bicyclists smarmy attitudes and slouching. Boo!!!!! What are yours?!

0 comments:
Post a Comment