Hello again!As per the imaginary contract I signed, dated and had notarized in my head, I will be holding another ...
GIRL TALK ON THURSDAY!
Yes! Oh, wow! Girl Talk makes me really happy, guys :) And life is all about balancing the devastating upsets and grim realities of actual living with things that may divert out attention and make us happy or at the very least satisfied, right? Or is it?! Hmmm ... whoops, let's not get started on GT too soon!!!
I will try to get my brainstorming for ideas out right now so we can think and percolate about it until tonight :) Here are some articles, blogs and other interesting readings that will cause our brains to have thunderstorms:
A beautifully written piece about Roger Ebert (I may just give this one its own post).
A smart blog written by an active sex worker, ethical slut! NSFW
Girls in boyish fashion photos.
Girls in girlish fashion photos.
Video of Malcolm-Jamal Warner showing off "Cool Stuff" from the 80's.
Luxirare makes purple tacos! Pretty pictures :^)
How To Pick Up Strippers post on StreetCarnage
Alright, my GIRL TALK topics for tonight will stem from these links. So, go pick up your favorite wine or non-alcoholic cocktail and meet me back here tonight. Girl talk, yay!!!
Love,
Me

0 comments:
Post a Comment