Thursday, February 18, 2010

GIRL TALK: boob sweat

Let's talk about sex, baybee! Let's talk about you and me! Let's talk about ...

boob sweat.

I can't remember if I've ever been that worried about boob sweat. When you're a lady, there are more, um, permanent stains to be fretting over. That being said, boob sweat may be a concern that exponentially increases as cup size increases.

I recently read a blog post (I'll link to it later) where a girl was complaining about being called "fat" just because she had large tits. She said she had a small waist, size 8, with 38DDD cups and there were people (read: retarded boys) out there calling her fat! I have to say, as a recent grad from B to C cup, that is a problem I WISH I HAD, but you know what, after reading about her back aches and low-hangers I'm grateful for my sweetheart boobies. They are like cupcakes compared to pineapple upside cake (wait ... what does that even mean?!) and everyone knows that most girls like to dress for other girls, not guys. Ok, this post veered from boob sweat to comparing our boobs to pastries, but THAT IS WHAT GIRL TALK IS ALL ABOUT!

P.S. Turns out boob sweat is not just a girl thing:

1 comments:

initialzero said...

Great. Now I'm wondering if there is boob sweat in the movie, The Room.

Post a Comment