Waaaaaah! I have a cold this week ... sniff, sniff, sob!
Let's ignore that and focus on something rather banal. It's doppelganger (excuse me, "doppelgänger") week on Faceboob, where you're supposed to change your profile photo to someone who you think you look like ... and I chose ... [pause for dramatic effect] ...
Gogo from Kill Bill!
Remember? Ball and Chain girl? I figured we both have incredibly large eyes and crooked noses, we might as well be twinsies.
My favorite doppelganger screw-ups were the girls/guys who put up pictures of absolute 10's like Natalie Portman, Paul Rudd, Scarlett Johansson and then act coy about it! LOLZ! Even worse than that are the wimpies who write "I don't look like anyone, that's probably a good thing." LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, LITTLE MISSY: It's called a useless game, get over yourself. Smile!!!!!!
ANYWAY, Here's my pick for Marc's doppelganger:
Julian Barratt (aka Howard Moon) from The Mighty Boosh.
By the way, hello Bill.





0 comments:
Post a Comment