Sunday, February 28, 2010

wow wow wow, underage baby

'parently I was hitting on a 19 year old from Hellay all night. And he told me I was "acting responsible for a 22 year old."

"Really, 19 year old baby?"

Because, I've been a responsible 22 year old for the past three years, why the eff are you at an older kids' party???? Huhhhh?!?!?!

And then after I told him his bedtime story and walked home, I realized I left my house keys in Rajen's car and had to call my mom to let me into my apartment. This is while I reek of nefarious substances from the wonderful band practice house party. Somebody kill me.

UPDATE: Wonderful. I love waking up to see I blogged in my sleep. I turned off the bold type and caps lock so it didn't seem like I was type-yelling at you, or myself for that matter. Also, I love how I call myself responsible one sentence before explaining how I lost my house keys. Hahahaha ... um, yikes. Not good. Well, hmmm ... maybe one day I will be able to laugh about this. Not today though. Today I will laugh about some funny, sad social tragedy that I went through in High School. P.E. memories, you never fail to amuse me :) TRAVEL TRIP posts continue later today!! Yay!

2 comments:

G la fille said...

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT FEEL WORSE RIGHT NOW. I guess i'll go clean the litter box. Maybe I should sleep in the litter box :(

G la fille said...

NINE PLUS TEN EQUALS THE GUYS I WAS HITTING ON. THROW UP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post a Comment