Thursday, February 18, 2010

GIRL TALK: going on dates with your s.o.

Let's talk about sex, baybee! Let's talk about you and me! Let's talk about ...

GOING ON DATES WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
Is it called a "date" if you already know intimate details about this person? I've watched him pee/examined his penis piercing. He's watched me pee/washed my dirty underwear. So, is this a date? Or is it called something else?

I suppose we can call it a "date" if we act awkward and coy and feel each other's boners in a dark theater ... Hmmm. When is a date with your long term partner not a date? Please feel free to comment below, I will reply :)

P.S. I bring up this topic because I am going on a "date" with my S.O. to the Italian Film Festival right now, as in, I have to leave in 3 seconds so my GIRL TALK posts will continue after I come back around 8:45pm MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE.

P.P.S. We will be watching Agate and the Storm, ICYWTK (in case you wanted to know).

2 comments:

G la fille said...

Ew, I just realized it sounds like I get boners. Um, I meant like "girl boners." WHY ARE THERE NO TERMS FOR BEING TURNED ON AS A GIRL?! Maybe there are, but I haven't heard it yet ... damn you, urban dictionary!

initialzero said...

Guh! Getting wet.

Post a Comment