SELF BREAST EXAMS
So, ladies and guys with big boobies, how often do you do the whole self breast exam? REALLY, TELL ME THE TRUTH! I used to have this handy plastic card that hung around the shower head and basically reminded me to check myself every time I took a shower or at the very least, every month. And I am still confounded as to how I've lost it. I know I never took it off of my shower head, so either my old landlord came into my last place to steal the breast exam hanger or a plastic-eating robot from Saturn burrowed its way into my bathroom to eat it. Do you like how those are the only two options I will ever consider? NO?!Ok, I admit that I really should do my self breast exam more often ... I think I did one in December? Damn it. I will make a promise to you out there right now if you promise me something in return. We will promise to do our breast exam and feel for lumps the next time we're in the shower and also, we will ask our moms, aunts, grandmoms and girlfriends if they are doing their monthly self breast exams. Besides, I bet this is the only way you could get away with sending your grandma a picture of boobs. I'm LOLing in real life!!!!
I mean it! I care about each and every one of your girlies out there. Let's do this!

0 comments:
Post a Comment