Effing procrastination, F*CK!
Thank you, evolutionary biology (sarcasm) for adapting our brains to desire interruptions in our stream of work and thought, yet giving us guilt for desiring it, all the same. I started this damn post about twelve hundred times before doing errands, writing fb comments, playing mousey with the cats, making a cocktail, taking a bubble bath, looking up how old the RZA is, memorizing an Oasis song for karaoke, making another cocktail and watching ... Fraiser (Ew. Seemingly, I was desperate for entertainment.)
Would you like to hear my official excuses?! Of course not, but you know I'mma write it anyway:
Would you like to hear my official excuses?! Of course not, but you know I'mma write it anyway:
Hello, pink valentine's day flowers! You are already dead and crispy. How ephemeral.
MY RETAHDED EXCUSES:
My computer's fried.
The cats need food and entertainment.
I have Tuesday afternoon tutoring.
I need to snap pics for the blogette.
I'm tired.
I'm depressed.
I'm lonely.
BLA BLA BLA!
What are your usual procrastination excuses?
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE:
SO! What do you usually tell yourself takes precedent over your daily responsibilities? I know I usually have some quote unquote PROJECT that is somehow more important than buying toilet paper and getting an adult job. Although the "PROJECT" usually involves me youtubing Shakira's She-Wolf video ... sad face. Think of all the wonderful, important things I could be getting done if I only kicked my own butt into action!
Really, this must be the secret to life, aside from having sex to Super Black Market Clash.
ANYWAY! Here's all of my last week in photos (BONUS: with soundtrack):
x
x
x
Travel Trip message at the end, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!
Right as I went to snap a photo of the flamingos in their classic flamingo stance, they all straightened their necks, grrrr.
I total boners this floppy cactus, whatevs its name is. This will be my official mascot for Albuquerque greenery.
What do Christians really think about sex? Let me tell you in bullet formatting:
- penis belongs in vagina (MY LOVING RESPONSE: Too limiting!)
- no sex before marriage (MY LOVING RESPONSE: No way, vibrator batteries are too expensive.)
- something about chastity (MY LOVING RESPONSE: words are words, feelings are feelings ... words make statements, feelings make actions <3)
Lovely how my upper leg is ten degrees darker than my lower legs. This is near UNM's engineering buildings.
The vegetarian dog: sauerkraut y mustard in a hot dog bun.
that's what she said ...
"Robocat 4000 secure response: Do not snap photos while I update my eye software ... SYSTEM SHUTDOWN."
My new travel trip updates: My roommate/best friend/pickle jar opener/boyfriend is out of town for the next two weeks. Waaaah! ANYWAY, since I'm basically alone without friends (i.e. human friends) or a normal routine, it feels like I am visiting my own hometown like a tourist so I thought I'd do a funky "travel trip: hometown edition!" So, I'll post my travel updates exactly how I did them everyday in SF, Chicago and Portland. Check back daily to see 'em!
Secondly, I am also taking an actual travel trip on March 17th to Austin for SXSW. Please join me for that!!
Thirdly, I have more travel trips planned in the middle of April for Salt Lake City, the end of April for Las Vegas and May for NYC! Wow, I guess I better get busy finishing my "PROJECTS!" LOL!
My new travel trip updates: My roommate/best friend/pickle jar opener/boyfriend is out of town for the next two weeks. Waaaah! ANYWAY, since I'm basically alone without friends (i.e. human friends) or a normal routine, it feels like I am visiting my own hometown like a tourist so I thought I'd do a funky "travel trip: hometown edition!" So, I'll post my travel updates exactly how I did them everyday in SF, Chicago and Portland. Check back daily to see 'em!
Secondly, I am also taking an actual travel trip on March 17th to Austin for SXSW. Please join me for that!!
Thirdly, I have more travel trips planned in the middle of April for Salt Lake City, the end of April for Las Vegas and May for NYC! Wow, I guess I better get busy finishing my "PROJECTS!" LOL!











































3 comments:
Hello readers,
My blog editor kept telling me I was missing html tags, but I don't know how or why ... so if you see anything strange then please let me know! Or not, whatevs.
I miss the zoo! says claire
I miss you, Claire!
Post a Comment