Friday, February 5, 2010

it's only littah

It's about that time I go around to the usual haunts to find a new litter box for the babehs. I've heard that it's recommended to have one litter box per cat in your household, but at this point it's just more efficient to open the window and let the kitties pee on our neighbors san pedro cactus than put 4 litter boxes in the house. Sigh ... in dreamworld, I like to think I live in a house with a basement for the litter boxes. All lined up like little townhouses, oh look, someone already had that idea. Here are some litter box covers I found online:

The Pasadena Cottage:

The Malibu Surf House:

The Yellowstone Hideaway:

The Mi Casa:

The Midtown Apartment:

The Bora Bora:

The Stainless Steel:

The Darth Vadar:

The Opera House:

The Bio Dome:

Among the benefits listed under each litter box cover, I noticed the rather strange "preserving your cat's modesty" or sometimes "ensures cat's privacy." dot dot dot um WHAT? Full disclosure: yes, I like to imagine my cats understand me when I'm talking, but I don't go so far as to quote his thoughts to a regular non-cat person (or do I? Hmmm, please kill me when this happens.) And in the same fashion, if a cat will clean his ane right in front of your rabbi, then why WOULD YOU NEED TO ENSURE HIS PRIVACY?!!!!!!!??!!!

Oh yeah, also I found this "Modesty Screen":

Lolz 4 life. You know what, I take it all back. Watching a cat go pee behind a modesty screen would make me laugh enough to justify buying/making it. I'd just have to remember to hide it when guests come over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment